Trawler enthusiasts will gather in Baltimore at Harbor East Marina for Passagemaker's annual TrawlerFest for seminars and an in-water boat show.
Location: Harbor East Marina, Baltimore, MD
Seminars: Tuesday through Saturday, September 24-28
In-Water Boat Show: Thursday through Saturday, September 26-28, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Hours: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tickets for In-Water Boat Show
General Admission: $15 in advance, $18 onsite
Available for Thursday – Saturday, valid one day only
Kids up to age 14 enter for FREE!
Seminar participants enter in-water boat show free on day of seminar
SPECIAL DISCOUNT for PropTalk readers: Save 20 percent on ticket purchases using code "PROPTALK"
VIP Packages Available
Five-Day VIP - $549
The five-day VIP package includes general admission to all three days of TrawlerFest’s In-Water Boat Show; unlimited access to seminars (Tuesday-Saturday); entry for one to Thursday’s VIP activity; entry for one to Friday’s Docktail Party; Value: $1105, 55 percent savings. (Diesel Engine course, Multi-Function Displays, and Boat Handling On The Water are NOT part of the VIP package.)
Three-Day VIP - $449
The three-day VIP package includes general admission to all three days of TrawlerFest’s In-Water Boat Show; unlimited access to seminars during show days, Thursday – Saturday; entry for one to Thursday’s VIP activity; entry for one to Friday’s Docktail Party; Value: $615, 45 percent savings. (Diesel Engine course, Multi-Function Displays, and Boat Handling On The Water are NOT part of the VIP package.)
If you have questions, contact Donna at [email protected] or (954) 761-8777.
Seminar participants enter in-water boat show free on day of seminar. For details about the following seminars, visit
- Everything You Need To Know About Diesel Engines with Nigel Calder and Steve Zimmerman
- The Other Loop: The Down East Circle with Steve Zimmerman
- Water World, with Capt. Bob Arrington
- How to Keep Love Alive While Cruising with captains Chris and Alyse Caldwell
- Nautical Know-How: Rules of the Road and Essential Knots with Bob Sweet
- Bad News for the Great Loop? What To Expect. Workarounds with Kim Russo and veteran loopers
- Women’s Roundtable (All-women panel takes questions from all-female audience) with Becky Fickett, Jill Sechez, Alyse Caldwell, Priscilla Travis, and Mary Ann Degraw
- Cruising Simply and Cheaply with Rudy and Jill Sechez
- Hidden Florida (Including the Mini-Loop and St. Johns River), with Ken and Becky Fickett and Peter Swanson
- Weather Tips: 20 Facts About Marine Weather You Should Know But Probably Don’t with Chris Parker
- Boat Handling on the Water
- Boat Buyer’s Survival Guide with Steve Zimmerman and Ken Fickett
- Troubleshooting Electronics (as Opposed to Your Electrical System) with Eric Kunz
- Weather and Forecast Resources with Chris Parker
- Anchor as if Your Life Depended on It with Rudy and Jill Sechez
- Great Loop Boats, Great for Bluewater, Too with Capt. John Clayman
- The Connected Boat with Capt. Bob Arrington
- Old School Navigation with Bob Sweet
- Care and Maintenance of the Cruising Powerboat
- Full Displacement: The Serious Choice for Comfortable Cruising with Larry Polster
- Multi-Function Displays, Hands On with Eric Kunz
- Cruisers Perspectives: A Town Hall Meeting with Bruce Kessler, Steve Zimmerman, Eric Kunz, Chris Parker, John Clayman, Ken Fickett, Rudy Sechez and Dylan Bailey. Moderated by Jeff Merrill, CPYB.
- Survival at Sea with Capt. Bob Arrington
- SAS Takeaways: What To Look For Before You Call a Surveyor with Dylan Bailey
- Dial-In Your Trawler with Jeff Merrill, CPYB
- Integrating Solar Panels & New Tech Batteries with David DiQuinzio
- Offshore Essentials with Jeff Merrill, CPYB
For details on seminars and pricing, visit passagemaker.com.