It’s that time of year again—time to send in your submissions for our Dog Days of Summer August Cover Contest! The last two years we have gotten so many great submissions, which proves PropTalk readers love their boat dogs.
Here’s How it Works:
- Deadline for photo submission is June 20. Voting begins June 20 and runs through July 1. We will narrow down the photos to a few finalists and then let you vote for the winning cover, so remember to check back in and vote after the submission period ends.
- Vertical photos work best, with room for our header and cover lines.
- Remember this is a boat dog cover contest; while we love all dog photos, your dog must be on or near a boat to be considered for the cover.
- We love images of happy boaters, so don’t hesitate to send a photo with a dog and a person in it. If that person is a child, make sure he or she is wearing a lifejacket (properly), or we won’t consider it for the cover.
- Your contest entry will subscribe you to our monthly email newsletter.